How to transfer (re-register) a domain to another person?
Domain ownership change is a not a difficult process. To do this, the Administrator (owner) of the domain name, as well as the new person who takes over the domain together must submit an Application.
But you should consider the fact that, according to the Regulations on the procedure for registration and use of domain names in the "UZ" domain (paragraph 14, item 100 and 102):
- The administrator (owner) of a domain name can transfer a domain to another person only after six months after the domain registration and no later than 30 days before the expiration of the domain registration.
-Does not allow the re-registration of the domain name during the period of litigation, arbitration or court proceedings related to the domain name, as well as during the period of deactivation of the domain name.
There are two ways of changing ownership domain:
- Arriving at our office with the originals of the passport (if the old and new owner is an individual) or with a seal (if the transferring and receiving party is a legal entity).
- Online, through a personal account. In this case it is necessary:
For the previous owner of the domain will need:
1.Download and fill out an Application.
2. If an individual person: take a photo of yourself, holding a signed Application in your hand. The photo should clearly show the face and the application itself (this measure is necessary to identify the owner).
If a legal entity: fill out an application on a letterhead with a signature and seal.
3. Create and send us a Ticket through the personal account https://my.eskiz.uz/support .
Subject: Please transfer the domain
Text of the Ticket: Please transfer this "domain name" domain to the name specified in the Application.
For the new domain owner will need:
1. Complete registration via https://my.eskiz.uz/sign-up to enter your personal account.
2. Create and send us a Ticket through the personal account https://my.eskiz.uz/support .
Subject: Re-register the domain
Text of the Ticket: Please re-register the “domain name” for the “Owner's data” added in the personal account.